GETTING THE RIGHT SIZE AND FIT
• We want to make sure you are pleased with the fit of your purchase.
• If your questions are not answered on the website, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
• If you do not see your size in stock, please feel free to contact us so we can try and locate the item for you.
*Note: Our Men's Wovens & Jeans run about a size big, so if you like your clothing more fitted, size down.
• Special Wash Jeans run true to size.
WHEN SHOULD I WASH MY JEANS?
• We recommend you wear them a lot, and wash them only when you absolutely have to.
• They will shrink in the first wash cycle, so you must wear them enough after that to stretch them back to their original fit.
• If you don’t wear them often, they will shrink more than if you have worn them every day for 6 months before a wash.
• All fabric has a varied tolerance that will stretch and contract depending on how you wear them.
WASHING MACHINE INSTRUCTIONS
1) Turn your jeans inside out
2) Set your Machine to "Gentle Wash" in Cold Water (If you’d like them to Lighten up the color, wash in Hot Water)
3) If your washer is old school, Add your detergent & then your jeans (by themselves)
4) After the cycle ends, turn your jeans right-side out & Hang to Dry
5) If they are too stiff to wear, tumble in the dryer on "No Heat / Fluff”
6) Enjoy. *Note: All washing machines and dryers are different. If something weird happens to your jeans after following these instructions, please contact us to try and resolve the issue.
HAND WASH YOUR JEANS AT HOME IN YOUR TUB.
Click HERE to see Flipbook.
• We have a great team that is more than happy to help you find what you are looking for.
• In your email please include your first and last name as well as your phone number and the best time to reach you.
STILL HAVE MORE QUESTIONS?
• Contact us at email@example.com